The Postedia

Thornhill murder: Two others arrested after Mark Noak was stabbed

TWO other people were arrested as part of the Thornhill murder investigation.

A 29-year-old woman and a 25-year-old man from Southampton were arrested after Mark Noak died at his home on Warburton Road.

In the early morning of February 25, a 64-year-old man was stabbed in the chest.

The woman was arrested on suspicion of aiding a criminal.

She was released on bail pending further investigation.

The man has since been arrested on suspicion of murder but released without charge.

A 27-year-old resident of Gosport, who was arrested on Friday on suspicion of aiding a criminal, was released on bail.

Six more men aged 21, 23, 28, 31 and two aged 20 were arrested on suspicion of murder and released on bail.

The 39-year-old man, previously arrested on suspicion of aiding a criminal, was also released on bail.

Acting Chief Inspector Howard Brodrib said: “We continue to investigate all relevant lines of inquiry as part of our investigation into Mark’s death.

“We have confiscated a vehicle believed to have been used in the commission of the crime and are continuing to act based on the information obtained from our investigation.

“We continue to urge anyone with information on the whereabouts of Leighton Tabone to come forward. Anyone found harboring can be arrested for a criminal offence.

“If you have any information, no matter how small or insignificant you may consider it, please let us know. It would be important to support our investigation and be honest with Mark’s family.”

Anyone with information can call 101 or report it through our website with Hibiscus operation or phone number 44230077698.

You can also submit information online, including CCTV footage, by going to with the same registration number.

You can also contact Crimestoppers, an independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their online form at

Author: Timothy Edgley.

Source link





related posts

Post List

Hot News